This is the perfect starter kit to get going with your automation journey. Ideal for small homes, apartments or those who just want to get started with a rock solid home automation system, and aren't yet ready to commit to a costly Z-Wave controller.
What you get is:
The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 is a wireless Z-Wave module which can control appliances or lighting up to a maximum load of 2.0kW.
- Control the ON-OFF function of a circuit remotely or using a wall switch
- Compatible with all Z-Wave networks
- Acts as a repeater for your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require cabling
- Control loads up to 2kW (8A)
The Fibaro Z-Wave In-Wall Dimmer 2 is the newest version of a popular wireless controller designed to operate behind a wall switch.
- Control the level of illumination of your light remotely or using a manual button (in two and three way configuration)
- Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection
- Acts as a repeater expanding your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require expensive re-wiring
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Works with various types of manual buttons
- Active element: semiconductor electronic switch
Now for the free stuff!
A free Vera Edge Controller valued at $119.00:
The VERA Edge Home Controller is a reliable, affordable Z-Wave Gateway which allows you to create and control your very own Z-Wave smart home.
- Control over 220 devices at a time from Vera Edge (can be extended to even more)
- Supports all Z-Wave certified devices in AUS/NZ/BR frequency of 921.42MHz, including Z-Wave Plus!
- WPS easy push button pairing for Wi-Fi devices
- User-friendly app for Apple IOS and Google Android with 300+ plug-ins
- Geo fencing feature lets your house or office know when you're coming or going
- No monthly fees
- One of the most resourceful smart home communities online
- Frequent firmware updates
- Local Z-Wave control of devices so your scenes and schedule work even without Internet
Here are some ideas on how you might use this bundle:
- The two Fibaro double switches will let you control four separate lighting circuits. ideal for automating family room/kitchen lights, or entrance lights.
- Going on holiday and want to make it look like you are home? Create an automation in the Vera firmware that will automatically turn your lights on and off every evening.
- Have some existing door/window sensors? Integrate them with your Vera Edge to make lights turn on automatically when you arrive home after the sun has set.
- Create automations to turn on your lights automatically when the sun has set.
- Continue upgrading your home automation system with up to 220 Z-Wave devices.
- Create some romance with the two included dimmer switches.
No customer reviews for the moment.